Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spontaneous


Two years ago we had a kegger in the park. It started on a friday afternoon, and we all brought food, and there were 2 kegs and it was just a relaxing fun fall afternoon. In the same park there was soccer practice going on, so we kept to our corner until it was over. When the practice was over the coach walked up and said, "fill me up". We were expecting a lecture or something of that sort, but he explained that we were very respectful of their time and space, and he remembers when he was young. This made me very happy. I have thought about this recently because of "noise complaints" my friends have gotten at their gatherings. I understand if it is a weeknight and 2am and you work in the morning, complain away. But if it is a weekend, or a holiday, just take a second to think about your college life, and get some ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment