Wednesday, January 19, 2011

friends



LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO GO THROUGH IT WITH ENEMIES. BUT IT IS ALSO TOO SHORT TO SPEND TIME CARING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T REALLY MATTER.

Yes, I said it, some people do not matter. At least not to me. While I may throw a punch in someones honor... it may just be a principle of the matter situation. For example, boys need to treat all ladies like princesses, whether the girls are going to put out or not. Anyways back to friends, I have heard this saying "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." I do not know about this. I do not think I want to live around/with someone in my life who i despise. Which brings me to definitions, I know who my friends are, they are the amazing people who are always here for me, even when I do bad things, and they know I would never do bad to them. However when it comes to enemies, what is that? There are people I dislike and do not want to see on the day to day, but an enemy? I do not think I have those. Whether you are screwing my ex, or just a rude person without manners, I do not hate you, I do not wish ill upon you, I simply just do not think you matter in the big picture. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. you are such an amazing person and i am lucky to have you in my life for good and bad and mostly inappropriate fun and food!

    ReplyDelete