Thursday, January 20, 2011

funny people


So Parks and Rec, I LOVE IT. I do not religiously watch it due to it being on the same time as Grey's. They are both so different, but so wonderful. Anyways I loved this because there was a date and the guy said he had never had a bad date, they either go great or absolutely great. I LOVE MISTER POSITIVE. He had an amazing reason why to be so positive. Anyways relating this to real life, obviously sometimes we are down in the dumps, but really is one bad day of work, or one traffic jam going to ruin our lives? No.
Tonight on the office they talked about New Years resolutions, and Michael Scott tried to get everyone to stick to theirs. This is exactly why I hate New Years resolutions, they are dumb and no one sticks to them. Anyways I am going to try to be more positive. Sometime I do not want to go to school, and sometimes I get a small cold, but I am generally healthy, I have a great life, and so many fabulous people in my life. Who says you have to watch Baby Einstein to have your brain function. Cheesy television is inspirational.


On another note. This girl was on the Tonight show the other night. And she is hilarious off of Parks and Rec as well. She said she sent her sister an 8 foot TEEPEE and a Trampoline because there was nothing her mom could do about it half way across the country. It is so true, Once your children are older, and possibly making more money than you, they can do outrageous things. Hopefully they are harmless like sending funny huge gifts... you raise them to be who they are. TAKE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment