Wednesday, January 19, 2011

questionaire

Today in class my teacher had us do an icebreaker activity. Don't worry, I am not going t get personal. One of the questions we had to ask each other was what our favorite activity to watch was... Most people said some sort of sport. One guy, who I now want to be friends with said "Karaoke". I wasn't going to lie, I indeed hate watching most things that do not involve inappropriateness or food, and he took the best answer. (Not that I had thought of it anyways). And so my answer was "Thursday night television." My teacher looked puzzled. I explained myself, "I love television, I have shows every night of the week, Mondays I watch cake boss and sometimes although I hate to admit I watch chase, Tuesdays I watch What Not to Wear, Rachel Zoe and Flipping Out while waiting for Parenthood to be on, Wednesdays I watch Modern Family and Cougar Town, but Thursdays are the creme de la creme, Thursdays most importantly is Grey's Anatomy. and then of course along with that is Jersey Shore, 30Rock, Community, and The Office (which is going downhill). Fridays I watch Say Yes to the Dress and 4 Weddings. So while to some people this may not be an activity, it is mine, and I even will go far enough to say it is my favorite activity." He looked pleased with my answer and then said "I look forward to reading your paper next week." Oh great, what have I gotten myself into. Now just because I am lazy, my teacher thinks I am going t be a creative writer? OH GOD. But then I realized, I do love to write, although I definitely do not know when to use a colon or semi colon. But after all this is all how this blog came to be, one because of my love for the drama on the T.V. and two because I absolutely love nothing more than comparing real life situations to make believe ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment