Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a better me

2011 is here, and so far I love it. Many people make New Year’s resolutions, promises they can’t keep. I decided against that, I have set a goal for myself, not for 2011. Recently, I have been frequenting the gym; we will see how long this lasts. For those of you who know me well, you know that the gym is the least likely place to find me. However since New Years (coincidentally) I have been going regularly, and am very proud of myself. I will not lie and say I love the gym, however, I do love the way I feel after the gym. When I come home to a warm shower and feel absolutely refreshed.
Anyways, I am getting off topic. I am not really going to the gym for a reason that anyone my age thinks of. Yes, I want to look fabulous for my birthday in March, and be able to wear a bikini this summer without being self conscious. My number one reason for going to the gym is to have a healthier lifestyle. When I am older and I am a mom, I want to be able to keep up with my children and grandchildren.
Yes, oddly my future family is what is motivating me, and motivation is all that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment