Sunday, October 10, 2010

work overload

Being a mom is a full time job. So god forbid you have work, school, or just keeping a house in order while doing it all. Super mom is a term I have come to like, and many of the families I work for have "supermoms". I think that working and being a mother is very hard. I salute mothers who do it, especially mothers with little or no support. However I LOVE that some people have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, and being there for all the moments that are documented and scrapbooked. Anyways no matter what a mom does, all moms need a break every once in awhile. A night with her husband, a night out with girls, or even just an uninterupted night at home. It may feel like your child is running your household, they probably are. But mama bear needs her time too. Don't wait until you explode to make time for yourself, and do not feel guilty either.

No comments:

Post a Comment