Sunday, October 31, 2010

CREEPS

Growing up I always felt like I had so many rules to follow and I didn't understand why I had to follow them. I thought my parents were control freaks and I was so annoyed that I had to check in and let them know where I was, and all that jazz. Now all I want to do is thank them. There are so many weirdos out there, and in the last couple weeks being out downtown I have really come to notice them. Not only do they have bad pick up lines but some of them are just outrageous with their lines. I just wonder if they ever work, if some girls are so desperate that any attention is good attention. I thank my parents that I am not like that, I thank them for givig me values. I hear all of these stories like recently there was a fourteen year old girl who met a twenty two year old online and went to Vegas with him willingly. What kind of parenting is that? Be a part of your childs life, let them know you care, give them restrictions, and even when they yell and srcream and disagree with you, they will thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment