Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cheers

Recently I have had two encounters with kids that I work with talking about alcohol. While some people may say not to drink in front of your children, I disagree. It is perfectly acceptable as long as you are not getting smashed. I was watching four kids oone afternoon, and a bunch of adults took a limo out to lunch. The youngest one asked where the limo went and I responded, "It took your parents and their friends to go have lunch" his reply, "and vodka". I couldn't help but crack up. As long as chldren know that it is NOT something that they should have, it is perfectly acceptable. Today while watching children I was pouring myself a diet coke, one mistakenly thought it was wine and said, "Teresa drink wine- wine not for kids- wine for teresa's mommies and daddies..." and her brother responded, "Teesa love wine". Both true statements. Anyways, have fun, have a drin with dinner,just make sure your kids are your number one priority, obviously.

1 comment: