Sunday, October 24, 2010

RANT.

Private Practice used to be one of my favorite shows, until a couple weeks ago. Her is a little background before I begin my rant: Last season Dell passed away, and earlier in the season, his ex, Betsey's mom had passed away. Now parent less, Betsey had gone to stay with an aunt. This season, the aunt shows up at the practice and drops Betsey off saying she just can't keep her. WHY YOU HEARTLESS LADY?! So then given the opportunity, Violet thinks about adopting her... but given her circumstances she doesn't. No one steps up to adopt Betsey and she is taken to child services, who knows if she will be bounced around through foster parents, or given to a good family. This is the last episode I will watch of Private Practice. I lost respect for the characters, even though I know this is fictional, the writer should have a heart. Dell passed away helping Maya, and even her parents couldn't step up? REALLY? I would like to think that if I was in this situation my friends and family would step up and help me out, not just taking one for the team, but because they truly care and want to be a part of the life of my child. I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment