Sunday, October 10, 2010

:(

The saddest moment in my television life to date. When Denny died, I layed in bed and cried for hours. HOURS. I know, it is television and as a little boy I babysit told me "It's okay Miss Teresa, it's just a movie." I just know that things like this really happen, people go through losses like this that are so monumental and outrageous and hard to overcome I cannot even imagine. It makes me appreciate my health and my youth and all of the people around me. And at the same time it makes me so angry, why do things like this happen? Why do people die at young ages, when they are just happily married... I don't know, I can't answer that. But it sure makes me want to help everyone, and be there for people when they are going through a tough time, and to tell everyone I love that I love them ALL OF THE TIME.

1 comment:

  1. i'll file a case against Greys in the morning for emotional damage.

    ReplyDelete