Monday, July 18, 2011

sharing

Children learn how to share from their parents and siblings before they learn at school. One thing I do id=s when I take the kids to the park we take more than enough sand toys so that if there are other children present we can all play peacefully together. I am shocked at how many parents do not bring anything for their kids to the park. If we are going to be there for more than 30 minutes I bring water, a snack, and of course my plethora of toys. I make sure the kids I am with share with the other children at the park and take turns on the swings and the slide, it is just common courtesy. However, some parents do not feel this way, they will let their children bombard your toys and be aggressive on the playground. There is not much you can do besides lead by example. Hopefully they will notice that your kids are much more well behaved and follow your lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment