Monday, July 18, 2011

Car safety

I wish I would have taken a picture so you didn't have to imagine what I am about to describe. The other day in a parking garage a friend of mine pointed out to me a jeep. One of those open jeeps that sometimes has a plastic covering as windows and a roof.. well this one had no walls, just those weird poles overhead, and in the OPEN backseat their was a car-seat. REALLY? Yes, parents are stupid. Even if you are the BEST driver in the world, there are some drunks and reckless drivers who can run you off the road, and even in a safe car these things happen, but are you asking for trouble? I have seen car-seats n front seats and back facing seats facing frontwards, all very unsafe, but this, this takes the cake. This beats Britney holding her baby in her lap while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment