Sunday, July 31, 2011

breast feeding baby doll

I cannot believe there is a breast feeding baby doll. CRAZY. I seriously love teaching children things, and they grasp so much more than most people imagine. I think it is very important to have your children involved when you are bringing another baby into the family, and let them know they are loved and let them help with you. They can rock their baby dolls, and change their clothes, but BABY DOLLS SHOULD NOT PEE,POOP, VOMIT, OR BREAST FEED. I know some people think this is a great idea, and to each their own. But I think it is completely unnecessary, one- because not all women breastfeed, two-because breastfeeding baby-doll promotes that a baby needs a mother for nourishment, and three-becsuse it is just OVER THE FUNYON TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment