Wednesday, March 2, 2011

contrast


I should probably do something of substance right now, considering I have a three hour break and I am sitting in a perfectly good library at a very nice computer. However when I got here I finished a paper and a powerpoint presentation and now I am sorry, nut I would like nothing less than to just be UNPRODUCTIVE before I have to sit in class from 2-940p. So i keep myself busy by looking at peoples blogs and thinking about normal things, like kids, marriage, television shows, and starbucks. These are things that are very commonly on my mind and f I am not thinking about these things I am thinking about shoes and the beautiful pair that will be arriving this week :) However I have a friend, but we have nothing in common. He does not like blogs, twitter, television, movies, or kids. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. It is funny because when my friends and I all go out we all have a good time, and when we are partying we usually do not talk about these things, but in a more intimate setting THIS IS ALL I TALK ABOUT. SO it is interesting to me and something that find pride in that we can be friends. He will probably never read this because he thinks blogs are dumb, but I just think it is something cool. He likes nature and athleticism and you know stuff like that. Which is totally cool, as long as you don't make me do it. He probably likes weird animals and studying as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment