Friday, February 11, 2011

DATING

is it just me, or is dating super awkward? how is the weather, tell me about school, work, what you want to do with your life? It is like a fricken job interview.

Some things I want to know ::
How do you feel about Stay at home moms? Do you like scrabble enough to play it daily? Were you closer to your mom or your dad growing up? What do you want to do for a living? Do you want kids? If your child's team needed a coach no matter the sport, would you step up? How often do you do laundry? Do you like sea food? Did you go to private school or public? Do you like food? Can you change my tires or the oil? When can you see yourself settling down? Where do you want to live/raise your family? Mountains or beach? How many movies have you cried in? What are your feelings on meat? Would you mind if I did your clothes shopping? Are you a pet person?

I wish I could send out a survey with these and a few other questions before I had to sit through dinner.

1 comment: