Sunday, March 6, 2011

emotions?

I do not like to talk about emotions. Nope, I cry during movies and television shows, but when it comes to my feelings, I do not want anything to do with it. I do feel, obviously... but I just don't know what it is about being open and vulnerable that just makes me irate. I close up and answer with short sentences, just get the point across. I think a lot of it has something to do with keeping a guard up because I do not want to get hurt. There are very few people in the world who I truly and honestly can trust and talk to. In fact I can count them on 2 fingers. So please do not take offense if you are someone I am close to and it seems as if I do not want to talk. I just really would rather listen in some cases. When I want to talk, I do, and then you will want to shut me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment