Wednesday, March 2, 2011

say what?!

Kids. I do not know when I want to have children or who I will have children with. I am in no hurry to settle down, but i do love kids and i cannot imagine my life without them. It would be very dull.




quite often I get really annoyed with my mom because she comes home everyday from working with preschoolers and always has these funny stories to tell. it's not really that the stories are not funny, but my mom is not a good story teller, she makes sure you know every detail of what happened and honestly sometimes it takes so long for her to set the scene that you could care less once the punchline comes around. HOWEVER I am working on my patience with her because I know that I do the same thing. I tell my friends stories about the kids I watch and how proud I am of them when they achieve something new, and I doubt my college friends care at all, but they listen anyways. (but just a tip, when telling a story, think about your main point or the relevance before you start.)

No comments:

Post a Comment