Wednesday, December 8, 2010

playing with matches

and you wonder who started the fire?

I love Patty, she is amazing and hilarious and tells you how it is. Sometimes I wish I could be as blunt as she is and tell people in my group projects that they do not deserve the A I got us on a project. But when I am having these thoughts I also wonder, what would Patty tell me? I know I do not get ready half as much as she would think necessary, but I do not find it necessary to get all dressed up for school. She would also tell me that I need to work out, which I do... but I don't care, I am healthy and a number is just a number. She is honest, but then again, I don't want someone to love me because I can work a L.B.D. I want someone to love me for me, with my uggs on and sweats and a messy bun and a big T.

1 comment:

  1. so true. why put on a costume to go fight for the attention of one d-bag with a bunch of other trick or treaters. her intentions are great, but LA makes people miss the mark and just check out the junk in da trunk

    ReplyDelete