Thursday, December 16, 2010

grand finale.

finals. check.
margarita. check.
holiday shopping. check.

This semester I overloaded and it was intense. Taking 8 classes may not have been the best decision of my life, but I obviously didn't learn my lesson since I am doing it next semester as well. But this winter break will be filled with the laughter of my friends, the warmth of my family, the coziness of my bed, and the joy of the new year. Looking back 2010 was definitely not a year I care to remember. A lot of things in my life fell apart, from my heart to my computer. Relationships end for a reason and I do not regret anything about it. I loved and I will love again. Electronics are as horrible as they are helpful. I went through two cameras, two phones, and hopefully will be able to salvage my computer back to life instead of purchasing a new one. My accord has been like the little engine, and every day when I turn the key I picture the little train strutting it's stuff over the hill, "I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN..." and it can. I just need it to get me through my college years. I learned a lot about myself this year and I cannot wait to move into the new year and see what will come of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment