Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm not always there when you call...

...But I'm always on time.

I think it is a sign of respect to be on time to an event. I try to arrive at my destination five to ten minutes before the time I said I would be there. This gives me time to get all of the red lights on the way there, and still walk in on time. I cannot stand having to wait for people for more than ten minutes after the time they say they will be here. If you are going to be late, you most likely know it, send a quick text or make a quick phone call so someone doesn't feel like they are being stood up.

This is something that can be started early.Parents can make sure their children arrive at school ten minutes early, and believe me, once you make it a routine, they will catch on.


1 comment:

  1. ahh! not only do i agree with you a billllllion times BUT I LOVE THE QUOTE!!! such a pet peeve. i like being on time everywhere. and you are always very great about it! yessss

    ReplyDelete