Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't ruin it for everyone

I was out at dinner the other night and a little girl walked up to the hostess and asked for some crayons to color while she was waiting. This little girl was so adorable and asked with very nice manners. The hostess replied with "I'm sorry! We don't have crayons anymore because some kids were coloring on the walls." the little girl looked very mad, and she said "I know not to do that, I won't color on the walls."
I wanted to pull some beyond and paper out of my purse and make her day, but she politely walked back to her table.
This makes me angry for a couple of reasons.
WHO LET'S THEIR CHILDREN COLOR ON THE WALLS OF A RESTAURANT? REALLY! if you are going to take your children out to dinner, tech them manners. And watch them, maybe the restaurant is being nice enough to provide crayons, do not let them vandalize the establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment