Tuesday, December 7, 2010

introductions

When your child meets someone for the first time, how much do they tell them?
I once was meeting a family to babysit for the first time and the mom was still getting ready when I arrived, so she let me in and sent me on a tour with one of the children. Most of the tour was simple and funny things a 5 year old would say like "this is the litter box, it stinks." As we got into the den area of their room there was a couch and the child said, "this couch turns into a bed, my dad sleeps there when he is bad, this is his dog house." I was cracking up, I did not know how to react, and it was so funny because until this day the mom does not know my first impression of the family. Later on she explained that indeed her husband does sleep in there when he works at 3am and she does not want to be woken up. She may have only made the dog house comment one time, but her child sure caught on! 

Everything about me:
My name is Teresa Morgan. I love food, and ideally would be a food critique, my writing skills may keep me from that dream. I am a child development major which fits me perfectly because more than anything in the world I want to be a mom. I found my first gray hair when I was 19 and still cannot believe I am on my way to grandmotherhood. I have two sisters who I would do absolutely anything for because they are the best people in my life, even when we are screaming at each other. My dad is my hero, and I will probably be a pitting image of my mother when I am older, including her career. I love to travel and want to go everywhere in the world, literally even Antarctica. I will probably never move out of my parents house, and that doesn't bother me one bit. I complain about school, but really I like it and am not in any hurry to be done. I love the holiday season, but summer weather is what has my heart. I have a stuffed panda named Potsie, yes I have had him since I was 1 and he has been to Italy, Greece, and Mexico. I have a fish named Franklin and he is my ideal pet. I am more emotional with movies, television shows, commercials, and previews than I am in real life situations. There is probably not much more you need to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment