Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my christmas wishlist


 a flight to Chicago, Spokompton, or Hawaii.



on a more realistic note::
 &&




But no matter what I get, whether a card or my dream shoes, I will be sending out thank you cards. I think it is very important to teach your children manners, and that is not just please and thank you verbally... when they are little, write the cards and have them do a little doodle, as they get older they can sign their own name, and eventually do it themselves. Get them in the habit of little things like this and they will thank you later.

2 comments:

  1. haha TEREEES! I saw a commercial for that scrabble flash game and I immediately thought... what will Teresa think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may have a billion faults: but above all else i covet, it is the value of handwritten correspondence. it has gone out of style and makes me so said. a text/email just isnt the same as that stationary with your handwriting on it showing time and care to the person on the receiving end. whether it is a thank you note for a gift you hate, you love or just a note saying thinking of you.. it is so important to keep it going. elders especially will appreciate the gesture of someone of our technology generation sending a note.

    ReplyDelete