Tuesday, November 16, 2010

know your children

 More than anything in the world, the beach is my happy place. Give me some sunshine, some sand, and an ocean breeze, and I am the happiest person ever. In the summer I will spend all day in the sun, listening to the soundtrack of the ocean and all of the noises of the people enjoying their days. I love to travel, but if I had a choice of going to the mountains of Ireland, or a beach twenty minutes away, I would probably pick the beach. It is a part of me, even in the winter I like to bundle up and watch the sunset and listen to the waves crash.
While my favorite place in the world is the beach. There are a million other things that make me happy. Scrabble, Edible Arrangements, Airplane rides (I know, weird, I LOVE THEM), a good book, TULIPS, steak, and Mexican hot chocolate. 
These are all just things, they can all be taken away, and I can definitely live without them. But my parents know what makes me happy, so when I am having an exceptionally bad day they know exactly what can cheer me up. 
Do you know where your child, best friend, or spouse would go if they could go anywhere in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment