Sunday, November 28, 2010

All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.

When I hear the word fall, I automatically think of school. Papers, projects, studying, all nighters... all things that are potentially very stressful. It is importance to have balance so the stress doesn't take over who you are. Having friends and family that support you makes it a lot easier when you have to miss out on something fun because of work. 
As I lay in my room with homework stacked up around me I think about what I could have done to prevent this overload. Procrastination is my problem, I sometimes put things off until the last minute and then regret it. However, when I do plan ahead it always works out for the better, and I get to do fun things and go out with my friends because I don't have the stress of worrying if I will finish in time. Everyone procrastinates every one in awhile but I have found this semester that making to do lists has been very helpful. Start little things like this when your kids are younger because school just gets more intense and it will help with their studies being more organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment