Monday, November 1, 2010

I LOVE MY LIFE

Please let me live it... Smoking is a disgusting habit. I could never be really close with someone who smokes. First it smells. Second the smell doesn't go away. Third I literally cannot breathe around smoke without coughing. Fourth it makes your teeth disgusting and does nothing for your looks. AND OBVIOUSLY IT KILLS. Europe at least has these facts right on the boxes, but really people what are you thinking? I have noticed recently that more and more people are smokers everywhere I go. It was a beautiful day a couple weeks ago and I was at school reading outside. During a two hour break I had to move three times because of people smoking around me. I obviously was spoiled at my community college because it was a non-smoking campus, I wish all schools were like that, or at the very least had designated areas for that. When I lived in San Francisco that was the worst part as well, over the cold weather, and the bums, the smoke everywhere was the worst! And then on Saturday night I was downtown for Halloween, and there was a cookie monster smoking, that is where I drew the line... I simply informed him that cookie monster DOES NOT SMOKE. It really is my biggest pet peeve, why do you do it? Do you really hate yourself so much that you want to go through a slow death killing one part of your body at a time? WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE RED RIBBON WEEK IN SCHOOLS? DRUGS ARE BAD.

1 comment:

  1. i cannot agree with you more.. the halloween costume.. "COOKIE MONSTER WOULD NEVER SMOKE!!"

    ReplyDelete