Monday, January 26, 2015

When I grow up...

So, last May I finished my credential program. It was a challenge that I thought would never end, and was so excited to finish and grateful for my friends and family who helped me through it. I was substituting and planning my wedding, so job searching took a place on a back burner. I decided I would spend my time substituting. I love it. I have had some challenging jobs because all classes are different but it has been challenging and rewarding. I have had short term jobs as well as long term positions. I had a great time working and meeting new staff members as well as teaching in different environments. I love it. The more I substitute, the more I wonder what I want to do. Originally the "plan" was to apply for a full time position and have my own classroom. Now, I have a whole new look and I love the flexibility and newness of substituting. I still am not 100% sold on what I want to do when I grow up, but I am so excited to see what life brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment