Monday, January 26, 2015

"Parenthood"

I have written many times about my FAVORITE television family. I love the Braverman family. I think NBC has done a wonderful job writing in a character that everyone can relate to. I have things I like and dislike about every person but I feel like I have watched them grow and change. I am very distraught because this week marks the end to one of my very favorite shows. It is bittersweet to say farewell to them. (But I am glad it is not going to be drawn out like another one of my favorite shows- Grey's Anatomy.) Anyways, I had Peter binge watch from the beginning of the very first episode from the first season and get all caught up. We have cried together and yelled at the characters when we disagree with them. Rew-atching it all with him has made me love the show even more. It has created a lot of conversations and I think we have learned more about each other as we use their scenarios and talk about what we would do. We defend the characters we love, and play devils advocate against each other to look at all the sides of the situation. We admire the bond of the family and truly will miss the weekly drama. I say farewell to Parenthood the show as I prepare for parenthood in reality. Just for fun. Read this: 19 Signs You're The Adam Braverman Of Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment