Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Braverman's

The Braverman's are the family on Parenthood. I am obsessed with the Braverman's... they have so many people in their family that I love. From the grandparents, to baby Nora, oh I would love to be a part of that family, of course only if I wasn't a part of my family of course. I have had the opportunity this semester to work with a young boy who has autism. I have so much respect for him and his family because every day he overcomes so much more than we do on typical days. He is so smart but it takes him a little more time to focus than his peers, but he doesn't give up. The Braverman's really portray so many different aspects of different family life that everyone can relate to. It also let's you peek into how other families may be BEHIND THE SCENES. You never really know how you would react in a certain situation, and I think it is important to see so many different points of view. I'm sorry grey's... Parenthood is my favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment