Tuesday, November 29, 2011

$$$

I just saw an article titled "Parents Eating Out With Babies Should Be Charged Extra." Apparently a restaurant in the UK thinks this is acceptable, and this isn't even at the top of the line places... it started at a buffet style place. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Granted even I have been annoyed by crying children, most of the time I am thinking to myself "would the parents think its weird if I went and calmed their baby down for them?" There are definitely places that are not suitable for babies but parents need to learn that on their own, and be able to have a family member or close friend that they trust with their child... or of course hire me. I understand that this is a totally debatable thing, and most people who have kids go out to get away from their kids, and younger people or non-parents usually just do not understand. I just think that it is ridiculously absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment