Monday, August 20, 2012

blogging etiquette

Maybe this is why I am not a famous blogger, I am horrible at blogging. I will not make up an excuse, I graduated college finally, got a new part time job on top of my nannying gig, and have been spending any free time I have soaking up the sun either by the beach or at the pool. I also needed to really scope out what I wanted to focus my blog on, right now it is basically everything on my mind, from television shows, to commercials, to real life behind the scenes experiences with children and families. I am working my dream job and I am the happiest I have been in, well a long time. I may not be making the big bucks, but honestly that isn't the goal. I want to work with kids and I want to make a difference in the world. This next year of my life will be a big turning point of whether or not I want to go into teaching, or take on another adventure. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment