Thursday, October 27, 2011

Up All Night

It took me a while to figure out if I liked this show or not. I was so excited for it to start up and when I finally saw it, I was mildly disappointed, however it has really started to grow on me. I love that everyone in this show is really quirky, and Maya Rudolph is one of my favorite actresses. I love that it shows the difference in perspectives of two best friends, that are in two totally different places in their own lives, still holding onto their friendship. I also am obsessed with stay at home dads. I think it is such a noble thing for a woman to take off work to raise her children (especially in those first 5 years) and I just love when a man steps up to the plate. Because while I believe a woman can do anything, I believe that parenting is a lot harder than people give stay at home moms credit for... and Men who can do it, I salute them.

No comments:

Post a Comment