Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget

-where you were
-what you were doing
-who you were with
-how you felt
-what you saw

On 9/11/2001 this country was put through the unimaginable. In my mind we have become such a strong community of brothers and sisters and realize how much more than ever we need to be one. Some of our sibling and children were too young to realize what happened, but they can see that it was something terrible to live through. Sitting on my couch watching the second tower get hit on the news was the scariest moment of my life. I think that 9/11 is held closest in my heart of all of the American pasts because it is something I have lived through. I love my friends, I love my family, and I LOVE THIS COUNTRY.
I pray for all of those who lost their loved ones in 9/11 and I am so grateful for our police and firefighters and everyone who has gone overseas and protected this country and the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment