Sunday, September 25, 2011

Laundry

I do not know a single person who likes doing laundry. I personally would pick any other household or even garden before volunteering to do laundry. It is very annoying because although you can do other things while it is actually washing & drying it is still a royal pain. Especially folding and hanging up clothes and putting them away when you are done. I am very excited because in a few weeks I get to take down my bin of winter sweaters and jackets and exchange them in my closet with my summer dresses. While some of these sweaters will not be as cute or in style as they were last year I always keep them for at least a year, just to be sure!


When the seasons change it is a good time to clean out your dirty laundry, and your childrens as well. Have them try on their clothes and see what still fits, what is getting raggy, and what is just out of style. Make a keep pile, a possible sell pile if you are into that, and a give away pile. It can be fun for them to get out clothes from the previous year that they loved and look forward to giving away, and you can even make a reward system, for a certain amount of clothes given away, they can get one new item.

No comments:

Post a Comment