Monday, May 2, 2011

babies

obviously I want children, not now, and not soon, but I definitely want babies. Everything I do in life has to do with families and children and I cannot wait for this step in my life. Until then however, I help moms and dads by giving them some time off. I LOVE WHAT I DO. Very rarely will I get so annoyed or stressed or overwhelmed that I want to be off work, because this is what I love. I love the joys and coo's and laughs and all the monumental stages of an infant growing into a toddler and into a young child and so on.




This wasn't supposed to be about my love for babies, so here we go.
RELIGION.
No one likes to talk about religion, or politics.
BUT you and your significant other NEED to discuss religion of your children, probably BEFORE you even get married. To some people there is no budging in this situation and it can be a deal breaker. Obviously when your child is old enough they can make this decision for themselves, but baptisms, and other religious traditions for different cultures NEED to be spoken of.

No comments:

Post a Comment