Sunday, May 29, 2011

alone time

I am a firm believer that everyone needs some time to theirselves. Often I just want to lay around in bed and watch television or read a good book. I like walking by the bay and listening to my iPod or jet listening to the conversations of strangers. I really enjoy my quiet time at work after the kids go to sleep and I just get to collect my thoughts. I think it is important for parents o have one on one time with each other without their children but also have time o themselves even if its just a short walk or a mani pedi.
However, something happened. The past couple days I ant stand to be alone, and when I am alone I am constantly texting or calling someone so I do not feel alone. I wonder if there are people who always feel like this... I wonder if I will go back to my opinion of loving my alone time. Right now I just want to be with people, anyone... Away from my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment