Tuesday, April 12, 2011

sex and drugs

As an avid viewer of parenthhod, which I LOVE, I would just like to say you should watch it.

Anyways there are so many different topics you don't want to talk to your kids about, and these same things, they don't want to talk to you about. two of which, SEX AND DRUGS.

sex- really all you can do about it is make sure they are knowledgeable and being safe, then pray for the best.

drugs- hope your children will never get into them. hope they are independent enough not to give into peer pressure. and again make sure they are knowledgeable.

ALL I WANT OUT OF LIFE IS TO BE A GREAT MOM, AND THEN A MARVELOUS GRANDMOTHER.
I know it will be full of challenges and obstacles, but that is what makes it so exciting to me. I can wait, I do not want it now... But I just know that is what I want out of life. I cannot wait to deal with every curve ball parenthood has to throw at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment